Our client, an automotive equipment 1 rank, the market leader, looking for its plant based in the South West (approx. 600 people, 310 million euros of turnover) in the powertrain environment, a Quality Manager Production based in Tulle. Fluent in English and German
This is to ensure the performance quality of the site by the introduction of methods and activities leading to reduced customer returns, rate of release and quality costs. Ensure the production and use of manufacturing equipment after completing the qualification and lively. The management of functional team (5 people) is the key to success.
Reporting to the Quality Manager of the site, your main responsibilities are:
- Develop basic quality and participate in the implementation and continuous improvement of the Group’s quality system
- Manager team spirit and develop quality within the plant’s activities
- Moving Forward self-quality, ensuring respect for logical thinking, using real data by members of problem-solving teams
- Operating the cost reduction process
- Participate in improving the cleanliness
- Managing the quality of production equipment
Of engineering in mechanical engineering or equivalent training you have mechanical skills, hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical …
From the automobile you are certified six sigma and preferably have at a solid experience in plant quality functions. You have already managed a team.
You are provided with a good command of problem solving tools, lean manufacturing amp; amp;
continuous improvement tools
You absolutely a good command of English.
You are a field person, good (not) communicating (e) and specific (e), demonstrate natural leadership are encouraged and (e) by challenges.
You want to develop as a group and growing international dimension?